American Welcome Drink - Pineapple Ginger with Rum
Spiked Pineapple Ginger Drink recipe by Season with Spice
Makes 2 drinks
- 2 cups fresh pineapple – core removed and chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tsp sugar*
- 1/2 cup water
- Ice cubes
- Splash of milk (optional)
- 2 shots of rum
1. Add pineapple, ginger, sugar, water, and five ice cubes (and milk, if adding) into a blender, and blend until smooth and foamy.
2. Add five ice cubes into both glasses, along with a shot of rum.
3. Pour mixture into glasses and serve immediately while still foamy. If you can find two dwarf pineapples, top each glass with one.
* I used a Bali pineapple (Malaysian pineapple) which is very sweet, so you may need to adjust the sugar amount depending on what type of pineapple you use.
- If you’re out of rum, try it with vodka.
Source: Season With Spice
I just need this for reasons.